TV-Show "Paranormal Lockdown UK"

TV-Serien, TV-Shows, TV-Dokumentationen, etc.
Antworten
SpiritShack
Markus
Gründungsmitglied
Gründungsmitglied
Administrator
Administrator
EPAS Austria
EPAS Austria
Danksagung erhalten: 490 Mal

TV-Show "Paranormal Lockdown UK"

Beitrag von Markus »

show-8323-5205330196703004.jpg
Es ist etwas verwirrend bez. der Staffelangaben ...
Theoretisch ist dies die 4te Staffel von der TV-Show "Paranormal Lockdown (72 Stunden im Geisterhaus)", jedoch wird diese auch eigenständig als "Paranormal Lockdown UK" geführt (z.B. auf der offiziellen Webseite; siehe unten).
Ich habe in einem Forum u.A. diesen User-Kommentar gefunden:
They made an completed Season 3 over a year ago, the Travel Channel now owns the network it was shown on (Destination America) and have not aired Season 3 for unknown reasons. This Season which I'm still not sure is Season 4 or a spin-off show, is titled 'Paranormal Lockdown UK' and made for and aired on UK channel 'Quest Red'.
Hier 2 Kommentare von Katrina Weidman:
Katrina Weidman :There’s been a lot of confusion regarding Season 3 since it’s been airing in the UK first. So I’m hoping I can clear some of that up.
Paranormal Lockdown Season 3 is airing on Quest Red, which is a UK channel. The US does not get this channel. So if you’re in the UK check your listings for Quest Red because you can catch the newest episodes of Lockdown now. For our US friends, it is coming and will be airing in 2018. It’s important to note that Nick and I don’t make the decision of when or where the show airs, all of that happens at the network level.
Katrina Weidman :Hi all, in case you missed the news Quest Red is now airing all episodes of Paranormal Lockdown in the UK! You can catch up on season 1 & 2!
Das Ganze ist also etwas konfus, aber mal sehen, wie es weitergeht ...

Hier für alle Interessierten die Folge 2 der ersten Staffel von "Paranormal Lockdown UK" (oder Folge 2 der 4ten Staffel von "Paranormal Lockdown" ?) "Drakelow Tunnels":

Offizielle Website
Offizielle Website von Katrina Weidman
Interner Artikel: TV-Show "Paranormal Lockdown (72 Stunden im Geisterhaus)"
Bei Fragen & Problemen aller Art (oder nicht-funktionierenden Links, Videos, Grafiken, etc.) bitte per Rufzeichen-Symbol oben im Beitrag, per PN oder mittels Kontaktformular melden !
Info zu Werbeanzeigen und Unterstützung für Paranormal.wien !
Antworten

Zurück zu „Paranormales im TV“