TV-Show "Ghost Mine"

TV-Serien, TV-Shows, TV-Dokumentationen, etc.
Antworten
SpiritShack
Markus
Gründungsmitglied
Gründungsmitglied
Administrator
Administrator
EPAS Austria
EPAS Austria
Danksagung erhalten: 490 Mal

TV-Show "Ghost Mine"

Beitrag von Markus »

ghostmine.jpg
ghost-mine.jpg
Wikipedia :Ghost Mine is an American paranormal television series that premiered on January 16, 2013, in the United States on the Syfy channel. The series features a group of hard rock miners searching for gold in Oregon's Crescent Mine. Two paranormal investigators accompany them in an attempt to determine if the location is haunted.
The series proposes that certain mines are haunted by ghosts of miners from Gold Rush days, or by spirits that superstitious miners call "Tommy-Knockers". Paranormal investigators Patrick and Kristen go into the mine first and investigate using equipment they believe can detect supernatural activity. Then it's Mine Foreman Stan's hard rock miner crew's turn to work the mine while the investigators monitor them on their DVR system in an attempt to see if they experience anything supernatural. In the end, the investigators show their evidence to the miners and state their opinions regarding the degree of supernatural activity they believe is present.
Paranormal Investigators:
Patrick Doyle - Paranormal investigator (15 years experience)
Kristen Luman - Investigator (background in paranormal psychology and 10 years experience)
Ghost Mine S01E01 - Descent into Darkness:
Offizielle Website
Artikel auf Wikipedia
Bei Fragen & Problemen aller Art (oder nicht-funktionierenden Links, Videos, Grafiken, etc.) bitte per Rufzeichen-Symbol oben im Beitrag, per PN oder mittels Kontaktformular melden !
Info zu Werbeanzeigen und Unterstützung für Paranormal.wien !
Antworten

Zurück zu „Paranormales im TV“